Monday, December 22, 2008

Another Miracle to our family of three??...

Another Baby... Maybe...

So Jesse and I have been trying for awhile to give Jordan a brother or sister, but so far nothing... I am starting to get worried becuse I have been off the pill for 14 months now and we have been trying for about 8 months. Jesse takes pain meds. to control his back pain from his surgery, so I worry that they are affecting his fertility... I want another one so badly! I put my faith in God that some day in his time he will give us another miracle. But right now I am truly thankful for my beautiful and healthy son that I do have, he is the Joy in my life, he is what keeps me going everyday! And Jesse and I have a cute liutlle family, I can't wait to extend it someday!!

No comments: