Thursday, April 16, 2009

Jordan is going to be a big brother!!!!


So we found out last night around 5pm that we are pregnant!!! Yeah!!! it has been a long time trying, and we are sooo excited!! God has given us another miracle!! I am about 4 weeks and 3 days along! My due date December 20th! Which is exciting because my birthday is on Christmas so that means our baby will be born around my birthday!! Yesterday Jordan had a Dr. app for his kindergarten wellness physical and, it's kinda funny cuz after he was done and we were waiting for the nurse to come in and give him his shots and said " mom and dad, how come we aren't having a baby?" I told him we just have to keep praying and we will someday. But then Jesse and I got thinking and I was a couple of days late for my period so I went to Wal-mart and got a three pack of tests. I was shocked when I watch the one line go to two in a matter of seconds!! And then another one, both positive!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!! We have an amazing God!!


No comments: