Happy Birthday Jordan!!!!
I couldn't write yesterday on his actual Birthday, my poor guy has a sinus and an ear infection right now. He hasn't been feeling good since saturday evening after his party, he got a really bad nose bleed and kept saying his ear hurt really bad. I took him to the doctor on Monday and sure enough he is very sick. :( My poor guy is a trooper though. Yesterday he stayed in bed all day and I read him books and even got to take a nap with him myself. I went and picked up a Happy Birthday balloon and a cap gun for him and Jesse to play with when he feels better.
I'm keeping him home today also, he has a field trip tomorrow to the Apple farm in Solvang and I really hope he's feeling well enough to go! I Love you Jordan Soooo Much!!! Happy Birthday!! And get better my big boy!!
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment