Monday, April 6, 2009

Kindergarden here we come!!




On Thursday Jordan had his kindergarden registration!! he did so good!

I can't believe my baby is going to start school already! i also signed him up for a free preschool program that starts on may 5th, i'm really excited about that because I really think it will help him ( and me) prepare for school. The school gave me a packet to work with him everyday on his Alphabet and writing his name, he already knows how to count to 30! and all his colors and shapes.



So I have been working with him everyday learning line by line of his alphabet and tracing the letters of his name. It's amazing to me how fast kids learn now! i'm so proud of my little boy!








1 comment:

Mrs. K said...

Hey Kolby! Please, please email me, I have something to share with you about kindergarten for Jordan next year.
It's ericandjenk@yahoo.com